We're looking for an intern to support us in managing and growing our social media presence.
What's in it for you?
Work with - and learn directly from - the founder: a former Googler.
A hands-on experience in growing an online presence and building an engaging community.
An insight into the world of sustainability and e-commerce.
Free product and personal discounts for family and friends.
Opportunity to transition into a part-time role in the future.
Duration and Responsibilities:
- Duration: 3 months
- Create engaging blog and social media content.
- Manage social media platform pages: Instagram, Facebook, Pintrest.
- Monitor analytics and identify new ideas for growth.
- Grow and engage with our followers.
- Support team in implementing and running online ad campaigns (Google Adwords and Facebook Ads).
- A passion for an eco-friendly and plastic-free lifestyle.
- Responsible and eager to learn and take ownership of the project.
- A joy in managing social media pages and building online communities.
- An in-depth knowledge of Facebook, Instagram and Pinterest.
- A basic understanding of Google analytics and Facebook analytics.
- BONUS: Basic knowledge of Photoshop and/or Illustrator.
*This is a mobile internship (you can work from home or anywhere you'd like).
*This is an unpaid internship.