We're looking for a social champion to own, engage and grow our community on instagram.
Duration and Responsibilities:
- Duration: 3 months (open to negotiating a freelance contract after term ends)
- Manage and outline instagram content strategy.
- Monitor analytics and identify new ideas for growth.
- Create engaging content and interact with community.
- Collaborate with other brands to run product give-aways.
- A love for the sea and passion for an eco-friendly and plastic-free lifestyle.
- Responsible and eager to learn and take ownership of the project.
- A joy and experience in managing social media pages and building online communities.
- An in-depth knowledge of Instagram.
- BONUS: Basic knowledge of Photoshop and/or Illustrator.
- BONUS: Experience with Pinterest.
What's in it for you?
- Impact in your role and contribution to the team.
- A hands-on experience in growing an online audience and building an engaging community.
- An insight into the world of sustainability and e-commerce.
Free product and personal discounts for family and friends.
Opportunity to transition into a paid role.
*This is a remote role (you can work from anywhere in the world).
*This is an unpaid 3-month internship that can translate into a freelance contract offer pending fit and performance.
To apply, please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org along with a short paragraph telling us more about you, your interested in the role and why you'd be a great fit.